Sunday, December 21, 2008

GINNY


Okay, time to get back to the drawing board - the pencil project continues, since I fell off the wagon and didn't draw EVERY DAY last year as planned. But more animals this year. Life is like a funnel once you start fine-tuning it, and my particular funnel seems to be full of dogs. I just love them.
Oh, and by the way! I solved the framing dilemna of big drawings = big cost to frame. One day I was walking past a store that sells framed prints for far less than the cost of a custom frame. A lightbulb moment. And then a couple of days ago, I found a whole stack of seriously marked down framed prints - from $10 to $30, big frames, mats, glass and all. I'm sure this happens all the time. So I'll just keep a supply on hand, throw away the prints and draw to fit.

I'm feeling pretty brilliant! Although I think this might explain why none of my friends are artists ...

1 comment:

Deb said...

This is pretty brilliant, but is seems to me I recently gave you a pretty artfully brilliant clue about cheap frames available at IKEA - and you don't have to wait for a clearance sale.