Sunday, April 20, 2008

PETE SEEGER - Day 1

Saw a documentary about Pete Seeger, of whom I was aware in a vague, unappreciative kind of way.
As it turns out, he's worth knowing, no matter what generation you come from. We could use another Pete Seeger right now, or maybe a bunch of them.
This is is Pete at about 3 hours in. Another few hours to go, but my week is up so half-Pete it is. HB on 70-lb Canford paper. Fascinating stuff, isn't it? Like a mechanic telling you he used a 3/4" socket wrench.
I think I'm the only one reading my blog.

1 comment:

Helexa said...

I read your blog. I suppose that could be understood two ways. I have read your blog would clarify.
I like that you chose that particular photo to use for your profile picture. Andrew said that it looks just like you. I must agree. Anyway I will keep reading...BUT ONLY IF YOU READ MINE!